Sunday 25 August 2013

Check out Fassh House


In my latest fashion video I showed off some new jewellery from Fassh House

The first piece was the Rivet Necklace (my favourite out of the two)


This gold layered necklace can give a certain edge to any outfit and I dressed up a simple white and jean outfit with this one necklace.


The Rivet Necklace is currently on sale for $9.00



Be sure to watch my Spring/Summer fashion video where I showcase some of my warm weather favourites. 

I also got the Resin Stone Necklace. I have been searching for a necklace like this for AGES and when I first saw it I knew I HAD to have it!

The Resin Stone Necklace is currently on sale for $9.00. It's a great deal that can't be missed!










My fashion video can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2q-f4laPqfw

Head over to Fassh House now!

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment