Monday 4 November 2013

rosewholesale.com review

Hey Everyone,
I was lucky enough to receive two items from rosewholesale.com to review.

The first item was the Korea Style Women's Chiffon Shirt With Colorful Polka Dot Print Splice Sleeveless Design in Apricot selling for AU$5.86



Click the photo above to check out my video of me wearing the shirt
The material is very silky and "breezy" as I said in my video. It's well made but came with a few loose threads. Value for money? A HUGE yes! For being AU$5.86, I got what I was expecting. 

Value for money- Yes
Quality- Medium
Recommend- Yes
Similar to photo on website- Yes

Now on to the second item which was the Elegant Sequin Embellished Elastic Waist High-low Hem Dresses For Women in Yellow selling for AU$8.44


Unfortunately there is no photo of me in the dress because....

This dress was very disappointing. It was the piece that I was looking forward to the most. The material is scratchy and not soft at all. It is very sheer and also very short (but this may be because I am quite tall).
The amount of sequins on the shoulders were less than what I was expecting, but there was no fraying and loose sequins which was nice.

Value for money- For being $8.44, I guess so.
Quality- Low
Recommend- No
Similar to photo on website- Not really (especially fabric wise)

Check out the video I made; showing off the shirt I received!


Thank you for reading and watching :)
-Jessica xox

All opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment