Friday 24 January 2014

DancingFashion in 2014

Well it's a bit late to be doing 2014 Resolutions so I thought I would incorporate my goals into monthly themes on my channel. 

If you are up to date, you'll know that Back to Dance January (#back2danceJanuary) has been happening. And I have also mentioned that Back to School February (#back2schoolFebruary) will be coming to a screen near you next month. 

All of the themes that I have created so far have a meaning behind them or surround a concept or practice that I want to achieve this year. 

I was inspired by the lovely Nikki Phillippi to do monthly themes. I love organisation and always felt my channel lacked direction, causing me to upload "popular" videos that I personally didn't enjoy making (aka. favourites). So in 2014, I want to make the change of uploading what I want to upload and only showcase videos that I love! 

Will you take part in my journey?

-Jessica xx

No comments:

Post a Comment