Wednesday 10 December 2014

Summer

Hey :)

I am writing this post while my first vlogmas video is uploading! I think it is going to take a while because it's jumped from 140 minutes to 325 minutes :/ 

I am working a lot in the next two weeks; I only have 3 days off in total. It's alright though because I did apply to be a Christmas casual and I work in retail so it's pretty busy. I am really liking the job which is great. 

I have made a summer playlist and it's still a work in progress. I listened to a pretty chill song on the radio two nights in a row but I can't remember any lyrics except "plastic" in the chorus. I am dying to know what it is. 

This is the playlist so far:
Prime- Allie X
Light & Sound- Luke Million
Interminable- Just a Gent
Stay Gold- First Aid Kit
Sun Models- ODESZA
Come Down- Crooked Colours (PRFFTT & Svyable X Ianborg Remix)
Busy Earnin'- Jungle
Everybody wants to rule the World- Just a Gent
Cameo Lover- Kimbra
On Fire- Carmada
Talk Talk- George Maple
Blank Space- Taylor Swift

I still need to add some pop songs of the moment.

Uni semester 2 marks are being released this Friday :O I can and cannot wait!!

Update you guys soon.

-Jessica 

2 comments:

  1. Glad you like your job! Excited for your vlogmas uploads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting :) Hopefully I can make up my vlogmas fail because I was working pretty much everyday up to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete