Saturday 1 August 2015

Hello August


It's a new month!
I am in such a great head space right now.
The uni semester is looking great and I feel very refreshed after the winter break. The units that I am taking are 'real-world' based and I hope I get a glimpse into my career path. I am looking forward to meet new people, reconnect with old friends and overall, increase and strengthen the positive relationships in my life.
There are some exciting things coming up that I hope follow through. More details about all of it later on.

I uploaded 7 videos while on winter break. Please be sure to catch up on any that you may have missed:


I vlogged my trip to Fremantle. I wish the weather was sunnier and the markets were my favourite part. 

I tried something new and showed off my food empties. I was inspired by FashionRocksMySocks and Kitchen Table Chats.

I travelled to Perth's Secret Garden and explored the area with my friend Kaitlin!

An empties video about the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula products I have recently finished.

See what I eat in a average day; this day was vegan.

I make a raw cake for my birthday in this video. A bit of a throwback to January ;)

I started the winter break by reflecting on my semester. Listen to hear what I learned.

No video this Monday unfortunately. I will see you next, next week.
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment