Saturday 16 May 2015

Taking a break...

140 Perth
Hi there,
How are you?

Time has flown by. It's already week 12 of semester one...
Exams are coming up very quickly. I am fortunate enough to only have 2 exams and my exam timetable is pretty good in that I have a week to study for each exam. Bonus!

When I am travelling to university by train and bus I often think about what I will do during the break. As per usual, it's quite an ambitious list. Maybe I will post about it like I did during the summer. I get about 6 weeks off... how great is that?! I will be working but not as much as Christmas and January, when I was working nearly everyday. At least 3 days a week, I think.

The photo above was taken while on a "field trip" to Perth city in March. We were examining different urban geographies within the CBD. I actually want to go back to this spot... I can't wait to check it out.

I will try to write again soon,

Jessica










No comments:

Post a Comment