Thursday 30 April 2015

25 Facts about Me!

What is your middle name?: Marie
What was favourite subject at school?: In high school, my favourite subject was Geography
What is your favourite drink?: Water... so fancy!
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Alive by Nicky Blitz
What is your favourite food?: I look to forward to my salad at dinner everyday. Lettuce, baby spinach, carrot, capsicum, cucumber, red onion, olives and tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and a dash of apple cinder vinegar. But I also really love bean or lentil dishes like dals or stews
What is the last thing you bought?: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula lip balm
Favourite book of all time?: Catcher in the Rye
Favourite Colour?: Blue
Do you have any pets?: Toby! English cocker spaniel plus two budgies
Favourite Perfume?: Midnight Fantasy by Britney Spears (the first perfume I received as a present about 10 years ago!)
Favourite Holiday?: Skiing at Mt Hotman, Victoria, Australia back in 2006
Are you married?: Nope
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Never; hopefully that changes soon
Do you speak any other language?: Unfortunately not; again, hopefully that changes soon
How many siblings do you have?: One sister, Melissa
What is your favourite shop?: I don't really have one... I guess Myer
Favourite restaurant?: The Vegie Bar in Melbourne (I haven't fallen in love with any in Perth)
When was the last time you cried?: Happy tears at my cousin's wedding in March
Favourite Movie?: Tough but definitely The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Favourite TV show?: Bates Motel
PC or Mac?: PC
What phone do you have?: Huawei Honor (U8860)
How tall are you?: 173cm
Can you cook?: I suppose I can... I like to try cooking exotic things and never follow recipes correctly... meaning sometimes the end result isn't too flash hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment